Experty, know it all
A Blockchain based calling platform, simplifying the exchange of knowledge for currency using Ethereum Smart Contract along with Off-Chain software.
The platform provides two or more parties, say a knowledge provider and a knowledge seeker with the consulting industry to connect through voice and video calls and enable the provider to get paid by the minute on a pre-determined rate.
Let’s see the role of each here:
· Knowledge provider: Can schedule their availability and share their direct call links without having to get occupied with several fraud or marketing related calls. They can put a price on their per minute and start receiving and being their consultation.
· Knowledge seeker: Without the stress of scouting for the right person to get in contact with, the knowledge seeker can directly contact the knowledge provider and save time and money. Pay just for the minutes on the call and take advantage.
· Third Party services: Advance through a different path to monetize their existing client base.
Experty provides a platform that is based on Ethereum network contract, which plays the role as the back end for the service. The history of the user is saved in the website and application.
· WebRTC Protocol: This protocal is used to enable audio and video connection within the application. Allowing data encryption and robustness to the users.
· Fully Decentralized Call Links: Knowledge providers can avoid depending on Experty while they create their own marketplace where they’re already established and are considered as trusted experts. They can fearless share their paid call link whenever and wherever they want.
· Instant Payments: The OC will provide the security required for payment settlement, which will occur on the Ethereum blockchain that will be based on a pay per minute rate. The important things to know is that the caller who has insufficient funds gets, lesser than 30 seconds of a call will not be allowed to trigger a call. Also, when there are lesser funds he won’t be notified prior to the call and the call will get disconnected below the per minute rate.
· Cross Platform Calling Application: First version of the application is only dedicated to calling for platform including, IOS, Android, Window. Also, the team plans on integrating with third party video calling for potential users in the future.
· Availability schedule: Present your availability so you can eliminate calls outside the available time frame.
· Ethereum Wallet: A built-in Ethereum Wallet for managing funds.
The Experty Token (EXY) is a major constituent of the Experty platform. EXY is created only during the Token Generation Event. EXY is a utility token that will be used for the following:
- EXY will be used for all feeless payments from advice seekers to knowledge providers
- EXY will be staked by users for access to premium features
- EXY will be used by advice seekers as a deposit for advance scheduling with a knowledge provider
All use cases above have 0 additional fees to use them. All this comes 100% free for EXY users. There are additional fees, always paid in EXY, for additional services.
- If a knowledge provider accepts other cryptocurrencies like Ethereum or Bitcoin (RSK will make it possible) then the knowledge provider will be obliged to pay monthly subscription fees in EXY
- We plan to integrate stable coins in the future to accept FIAT based tokens like USD and EUR. This will make the application easier to use for non-crypto-wise people (all FIAT based tokens will be kept on the blockchain like USDT). We plan to work with different FIAT based tokens providers. This service will have additional fees, always paid in EXY
TOKEN DISTRIBUTION & USE OF PROCEEDS Token Distribution & Use of Proceeds
Experty token distribution is designed to provide the best possible funding for the application. They’re setting aside partner tokens for influencers to create mass adoption of Experty, raising usage and awareness. These tokens are vested for 18 months, and will incentivize influencers to use the application. In addition, the tokens that are being kept by the company will be vested for 3 years, and will be used for marketing and campaigning.
MULTI-SIG AND SECURITY
For their Third-Party Escrow and Multisig wallet policy for fund discretion, they joined efforts with Bitcoin Suisse. Bitcoin Suisee is a well-known Swiss financial service provider, specializing in crypto-assets. They are also auditing Experty’s smart contract to ensure a secure launch.